Here are some fun facts I found when my human and I were playing Cat-opoly (by the way, I won the game):
- "Cats have a natural homing ability which allows them to find their way back home, even from long distances."
- "The average adult cat weighs 6-12 pounds. The heaviest cat on record is Himmy. He was 46 pounds, 15.25 ounces."
- "Fish is not a natural food for cats. With the exception of one breed in India, cats will not hunt for fish."
- "Puss, a tabby from Devon, England is one of the oldest domestic cats on record. He was 36 years old when he died in 1939."
- "Scientists have reported that cats' supersensitivity to vibration and sound have enabled them to pick up ground tremors that precede hurricanes and earthquakes."
~Posted by Dunkel